Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fireworks home!

Fireworks home! - YouTube


Fireworks home! - YouTube


Fireworks home!
Zelfgemaakte vuurwerkshow!
Try this at home: P

I have a lot of questions about how to integrate missiles. Well ... Good news: I did not! For example: to make 4 holes in the wood, in a box, and put the fuse three rockets in a single rocket. It will be a very long fuse. In light of the rockets and light you'll see the first rocket will be the other 3. I also have some questions about the money I spend: table I got is 4 € - and the rockets are 1,75 € against 144 rocket, so 10.50 total. Put this together, and you have a 14,50 €
Good luck.

Song: Rammstein - Feuer Frei
I do not have the right in this song!

Please comment what you think!

PS. Some people think I made myself fireworks ... I do not understand why, because I never did I ... I did "show" ... As the title of this video says ... No fireworks.

Soon




Fireworks home! - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment